Tuesday 25 October 2011

NEW Day

The sun is shining
A slight breeze is blowing.
There are dark clouds looming
But it is not raining.

My heart is a-glow
With the light of the Lord
His light shines in me and I know
That my God reigns!

He reigns over the just and unjust
He reigns over the black and white
He reigns over the rich and poor
He reigns over you and He reigns over me.

I'm so happy for this new day
And for the ability to pray.
There seems to be so much to say
So I talk to God all through the day.

There is none like Him
To get me through the valleys
Or pull me out of the pit.
So today and every day, I will praise Him.













It's a NEW day
So praise Him today!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad to see that you are still blogging and that this project of yours is being well received. I am very impressed with the poetry by the way. I find that I read them more than 3 or 4 times and at times come back to them. Thank you for sharing. They seem so personal.

    ReplyDelete