Monday 5 December 2011

DECISION DECEMBER

Here is something a little different. I know it has been a hard year for many of us. For some there have been significant financial, emotional, and relational challenges. No matter whether things are good or bad right now, there is always room for improvement. I am an advocate for constant reflection and adjustments to ensure that we are living the BEST life possible. I have dubbed this month "Decision December". Below are some points for you to consider that may help you end this year strong and well positioned for a fabulously purposeful new year.

STEP 1 - DECIPHER

Who are you?
What are your strengths?
What are your top 5 interests
When you search your heart, what are your innermost desires and dreams?
Who do you want to be?
What do you want to be? (this is not the same as the previous question)
Are you a child of God or are you on satan’s team? (it’s either/or, no middle ground)

STEP 2 - DETERMINE

Definitively decide on a course of action based on answers in STEP 1.
Determine to serve God and allow His plan to manifest in your life
Determine your goals
Determine deadlines for your goals
Determine (resolve within yourself) that there are NO limits to what you can achieve
Determine that regardless the setbacks, you will persevere to your intended end

STEP 3 - DO

Perform!!!!
Bring to pass what you have determined in STEP 2

1 comment:

  1. Man, this is like so timely for me, I've been talking with the Lord about this, this week, like where am I?=wat am I doin with my life type of thing, what direction should i be headed in?... which has been a similar theme throughout this year. So I'm going to go through your steps and let you know, where me and the Lord end up!:)

    ReplyDelete